4.29.2011

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This...

...and by "this" I mean posting about the wedding. THE wedding.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the royal lovebirds. I really am. I'm just a bit wedding-ed out myself. They are adorable together, and I have a lot of respect for Kate, but I have been bombarded by royal wedding obsession.

Maybe it's because I'm wrapped up in my own wedding planning and the details involved that I really didn't care that Kate went shopping and bought three new dresses and "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR THEIR HONEYMOON??!"

I really was not interested in what Camilla thought of her tiara or who was going to be invited to the festivities or what the cake will look like or how to capture JUST the right photo of a royal. It just seems like a lot of silly things to worry about.

Perhaps if I was not planning a wedding of my own, I would be a little more into their wedding. I just could not bring myself to watch it this morning (because I was unconscious in my bed). The only thing I wanted to see was her dress. So I woke up, cooked some breakfast, and googled her dress:
It really is beautiful and she looks stunning. (kind reminds you of someone else's dress, eh? Kate, dahling, you have impeccable taste.)



Don't judge me, but that's about the extent of my royal wedding celebration. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment