I can't even write in my journal regularly (meaning more than once every four months...)
HOWever, I somehow talked myself into it based on these facts:
- I spend too much time reading other people's blogs and feelings and goals instead of examining mine.
- I want to be good at writing. Therefore, I must practice.
- I can type faster than I can write (and I'm on the computer so much anyway).
- I am overcoming fear...
- of not having anything interesting to say
- of being judged
- My journal is sick of waiting for me to record my life. This is new motivation?
- My posterity or whomever reads my journal will probably want it digitalized anyway.
Regardless of my reasons (or justifications) for taking this leap, I am taking it in an attempt to record MY thoughts, feelings, goals, impressions, etc
reaching Such Great Heights...