7.14.2011

It is not Good that Man Should Be Alone

Hilary has only been gone FIVE days but I'm already starting to realize that the Good Book was right on when it said:

"IT IS NOT GOOD THAT MAN SHOULD BE ALONE"
(Genesis 2:18)

I really don't feel like I'm responding well to this challenge. I've been drowning my sorrows in Otter Pops and Saturday morning X-Men cartoons.















There is also a funky smell coming from the sink. Hilary doesn't tolerate funky smells so I can logically deduce that if she were here the sink wouldn't smell like the back streets of Armenia, I wouldn't be wasting my life watching the same cartoons which I wasted my life watching when I was 8, and people at work wouldn't treat me like a war veteran/widower.

But maybe I can play that up and get a few extra days off this month. "I'm sorry boss, I just can't focus on my work... ever since my wife left me...." *sniffle* *single tear running down the cheek* *Forlorn look out into the western horizon*

Well, if they don't buy that I'll have to pull myself together and just get by on Popsicles and cartoons until my lady returns.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can change it up a little with He-Man cartoons :)

    Time is a monster that cannot be reasoned with. It responds like a snail at our impatience...
    --Simon Birch

    ReplyDelete